ACT ATOD Services Directory
ACT ATOD Services Directory (Visit www.directory.atoda.org.au)
The ACT ATOD Services Directory communicates the diverse range of services and programs available in the ACT alcohol, tobacco and other drug (ATOD) sector. It aims to support workers to make referrals, increase cross and intra-sectoral knowledge, and foster collaborations.
The Directory was developed in response to the identified need of the ATOD sector, and has been produced as a partnership between ATODA and the ACT ATOD Workers Group.
Version 12 was launched in November 2014 and it includes:
- 35 detailed program profiles
- A full Directory and quick reference guides by service name and service types
- An interactive map of service locations
- Additional program profiles from the allied sectors
The website is an effective mechanism for the sector to access information and for ATODA to communicate about ATOD services and programs available in the ACT.
For more information, visit www.directory.atoda.org.au
- ACT ATOD Services Directory: Version 9
- ACT ATOD Services Directory: Version 8
- ACT ATOD Services Directory: Version 7
- ACT ATOD Services Directory: Version 6
- ACT AOD Services Directory: Version 5
- ACT AOD Services Directory: Version 4
- ACT AOD Services Directory: Version 3
- ACT AOD Services Directory: Version 2
Crisis Assessment and Treatment Team Mental Health Triage Service
Provides a 24-hour, seven day a week service used for assessment and treatment of mentally ill people in crisis situations.
Phone: 1800 629 354 (24 hour service) or (02) 6205 1065
Kids Help Line
A counselling service for Australian children and young people aged between 5 and 25 years.
Phone: 1800 55 1800
A 24 hour confidential telephone counselling service for people under stress, in crisis, or with any problems.
Phone: 131 114
Police, Fire, Ambulance
Call in an emergency.
Last updated 21 December 2015